- Incident and Investigation Management
- Hazard and Risk Management
- Injury Management
- Audit Management
- Inspection Management
- Training Management
- Document Management System
- Contractor Management
- Behavior Based Safety Management
- Employee Management
- Claims Management
- Induction Management
- Actions (CAPA)
- Minutes of Meeting
- Management of Change & Compliance
- Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Risk Management
- Emergency Control
- About Us
- Contact Us
Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) practitioners commonly face disparate systems and collection processes, varying policies and procedures across different sites and locations, all of which lead to poor information for decision making. Establishment of management systems, policies and effective mobile technology can help support Regulatory and Corporate compliance and reporting.
An effective workplace health and safety solution coupled with best practice processes support OHS personnel to focus on training and implementing safe work practices into organizational culture.
What is WorkSafeOnline (WSO) ?
WorkSafeOnline (WSO) is a comprehensive, integrated Occupational Health and Safety solution to better manage OH&S compliance, risks and stakeholders. It is completely scalable allowing customers the flexibility to change with their business needs.
WSO replaces spreadsheets, manual forms and disparate databases with a single safety management system, making it easier to keep track of hazards, incidents, injuries, schedule training, monitor and report emissions, track production and utilization of energy resources, schedule and record audits and inspections plus much more. Importantly, WSO is mobile enabled providing all employees, no matter where they are, the ability to record and manage their safety requirements.
WSO conforms to various government regulations and standards to help drive safety throughout your business and to improve environmental, social and economic performances for attaining sustainable profitability.
Benefits of WorkSafeOnline (WSO)
Best Business Practices / Meeting Industry Legislations
- All incidents and hazards are communicated instantly and an investigation can be automatically created for each incident.
- Helps in compliance to SA8000 standards for Health & Safety.
Complete Workplace Health & Safety Solution
- WSO is a scalable cloud solution with more than twenty modules giving customers the ability to use as many or as few modules as required.
- WSO provides a central repository for government and legislative standards, safety forms and procedures
State of the Art Technology
- Easy User Interface
- Mobile cloud solution
- Self Service Forms (SSF) for tailored system access
- Integration capabilities with ERP and key applications such as HR modules
- Intuitive dashboard analytics with
- Easily adapted to client’s requirements – configure drop downs, add fields, change labels
- Customised automatic notifications, approvals and escalations
- User-defined Audits and Inspection templates
- Off-line and on-line mobile capabilities